What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New ipad 3 cant send emails

tsmrg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys my new ipad cannot send captured photos via email. I even tested by sending myself an email(not a picture) but i didnt receive it. But otheremails sent to me i do receive them. What can i do guys help.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

pmstirling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tsmrg said:
Guys my new ipad cannot send captured photos via email. I even tested by sending myself an email(not a picture) but i didnt receive it. But otheremails sent to me i do receive them. What can i do guys help.

Well, more information would be helpful. It sounds like you don't have your email app configured. I assume you're using the iPad's native email app?

What email service are you using? (gmail, yahoo etc)
How do you have the iPad email configured?
Can you send emails at all, or only receive them?

I would find someone with an iPad and compare your email setup with theirs.
Patrick

OP
T

tsmrg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, i dont have anything of emails configured. I am using the native one. What should i do, i am new to the device. Thanks

OP
T

tsmrg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And i can only receive

pmstirling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Open the Settings app, tap on 'mail, contacts, calendars' and set up your email account there. The iPad user guide has more info on this.

pmstirling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You do need to configure the email app. Start the Settings app and tap on 'mail, contact, calendars' to set it up. The iPad user guide has more information, you can download it from Apple and read it in iBooks.

OP
T

tsmrg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok thanks so much

tabnewsplus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You do need to configure the email app. Start the Settings app and tap on 'mail, contact, calendars' to set it up. The iPad user guide has more information, you can download it from Apple and read it in iBooks.
Information is useful.I also encountered this problem.Thank you very much

Most reactions

Latest posts