What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Here

Mary Hall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi I am new to the forum. My name is Mary Hall I am having a problem with getting rid of junk data. I don't have many apps downloaded but I'm out of storage, Please help!!!!

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Mary, Welcome to the Forum. I am not sure what you mean by "junk "data", but if you go to the General Section in Settings, then to Storage you can see exactly how much data each of your Apps are using and you can delete as necessary.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
hi I am new to the forum. My name is Mary Hall I am having a problem with getting rid of junk data. I don't have many apps downloaded but I'm out of storage, Please help!!!!

Hi Mary - welcome to the forum! :) In addition to the advice from Jupiter, please provide further information, i.e. what iPad do you own, what storage is available (and remains), what iOS is on the device, and what do your mean by 'junk data'? Might help us to get started w/ suggestions. Dave

Most reactions