What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here, hi everyone :)

chanting.lee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm new to the whole Apple/Mac products and software, since I've always been using Android for smartphone, and Windows for laptop... Just bought my first iPad (4) for my current internship plus college, and I think it's worth having one once I finish my studies and go to work.

A little about me... Hmmm, where to start?

Well, I'm 21, studying in Melbourne, Australia. Since the southern hemisphere is different, I'm currently on my summer vacation after a first semester in Masters (Media/Comm field).

Still have a year and a half before diving into the realm of work, I will miss it - some of my friends have started working a year or two and they've been giving me fair warnings... aha :p

As for now, I'm just looking for short-term jobs/part-time work or internships, since Masters study is a lot more flexible.

I don't know much about Mac. I've used it while I was in my Bachelors, but it was fairly basic stuff such as using it to go online and using Word, or other applications.
I have seen lecturers use/have it and rant a little about Mac vs Windows though, since unis seem to like having both...

I think I'll ramble on too much so I'll stop here XP Again, hi~!

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Chanting.lee, from a fellow Aussie.(Adelaide). Should you have any questions about your great new iPad, fire away. Lots of helpful people here. Also interested in any contribution you may wish to make.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions