What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New entry nel forum per assistenza su App neu.annotate PDF

fezucca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ciao a tutti!

entro nel forum per richiedere l'aiuto alla comunity: non riesco a reinstallare l'app neu.annotate pdf
per 10 anni di apertura di archivio di pallavolo:eek:

Qualcuno cortesemente mi può aiutare?

Purtroppo a seguito di inserimento password da parte dei miei figli, non ricordandola, do dovuto ripristinare l'IPAD senza poter fare un backup.

Non riesco più ad aprire l'app "neu.annotate PDF" e quindi non riesco ad aprire i pdf che avevo creato da 10 anni ad oggi.

Chiedo se mi indica una possibile soluzione:

1) per aprire i backup dei file .neuback generati dal programma quando ho fatto il backup.

2) oppure come posso reinstallare l'app che non è più presente nell'App Store

3) oppure sapere se qualcuno abbia ancora il programma per chiedere apertura dei file.

grazie infinite in anticipo.

Felice

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums!

Your other post in an old thread from 2012 has been removed. Please keep the discussion to your problem in this thread only, as it is more likely to get help with your problem when the posts concentrate in one spot.

I suppose the app has been removed from your Purchase history as well. In that case, it won‘t be easy or even possible to get the files back. Good luck, I do hope someone can help!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ciao a tutti!

entro nel forum per richiedere l'aiuto alla comunity: non riesco a reinstallare l'app neu.annotate pdf
per 10 anni di apertura di archivio di pallavolo:eek:

Qualcuno cortesemente mi può aiutare?

Purtroppo a seguito di inserimento password da parte dei miei figli, non ricordandola, do dovuto ripristinare l'IPAD senza poter fare un backup.

Non riesco più ad aprire l'app "neu.annotate PDF" e quindi non riesco ad aprire i pdf che avevo creato da 10 anni ad oggi.

Chiedo se mi indica una possibile soluzione:

1) per aprire i backup dei file .neuback generati dal programma quando ho fatto il backup.

2) oppure come posso reinstallare l'app che non è più presente nell'App Store

3) oppure sapere se qualcuno abbia ancora il programma per chiedere apertura dei file.

grazie infinite in anticipo.

Felice
Hello Felice and welcome to the forum - Johanna has already given you suggestions, so just for clarification - at the bottom, I've had your post translated into English, likely many more will read your comments and possibly respond.

I went to the iOS App Store and did a search on the app's name given below and could find no hits, sorry - you can go to your account there, click on your avatar, and then look at your purchased apps to see if it is still listed and can be downloaded. NOTE - since you reset your iPad, all of your files in that app will have been erased, and if you have no backup (iCloud, Dropbox, etc), then they are likely gone forever.

Finally, I searched for the app on the web - developer was Neu.PEN LLC - see first pic - they seemed to have gone 'out of business'. However, I found the app at the Soft112 Website (second pic) on my iPad and followed the directions for a potential download - finally got to the App Store and was told it was no longer available.

I'm afraid that you'll likely have to start over with a new PDF app unless someone else posts a solution - good luck. Dave

NeuPEN1.png
NewPenn2.png

Hello everyone!
I go to the forum to request help from the community: I can't reinstall the neu.annotate pdf app
For 10 years of opening volleyball archive
Can someone please help me?
Unfortunately, following the password entry by my children, not remembering it, I had to restore the IPAD without being able to make a backup.
I can no longer open the "neu.annotate PDF" app and therefore I can't open the pdfs I had created for 10 years to date.
I ask if you tell me a possible solution:
1) to open backups of the .neuback files generated by the program when I backed up.
2) or how can I reinstall the app that is no longer in the App Store
3) or know if anyone still has the program to ask for files to open.

Thank you very much in advance.

OP
F

fezucca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Benvenuto nei forum dell'iPad!

L'altro tuo post in una vecchia discussione del 2012 è stato rimosso. Per favore, mantieni la discussione sul tuo problema solo in questo thread, poiché è più probabile che riceva aiuto con il tuo problema quando i post si concentrano in un punto.

Suppongo che anche l'app sia stata rimossa dalla cronologia degli acquisti. In tal caso, non sarà facile o addirittura possibile recuperare i file. Buona fortuna, spero che qualcuno possa aiutare!
Grazie
molto gentile.
ciao Felice

Most reactions

Latest posts