What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New entrant on the Forum

pathyrvc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello fellow tech geeks,

Just could not resist yielding to the temptation when the country launched iPad. Went in for the top line 64 gig, with wifi and 3G.

I havent been able to get the 3G micro sim though BSNL said it has launched. Customer service personnel say that the Microsims did not work too well and hence were withdrawn.

Well, this gadget is supposed to be between me, my daughter and son for the time being. Once we get used to it and find more uses, we will add a couple of more tabs.

Who knows in a couple of months there will be more options inclusign iPAD 2.

I will need all your help and support !

Pathy

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great to hear from you. I'm sure you're love the iPad and you've certainly come to the right place to get answers to any questions that you may have. This Forum has lots of really enthusiastic members who are very happy to help with any questions that you may have. So, don't be afraid to ask, or use the 'Search' button that's near the top of the Forum web page.

Enjoy your iPad and have fun. Keep in touch.

Tim
Scotland

Bpsrini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello iPad users,
I am a new entrant on this iPad forum. I bought ipad2 3G 16 gig recently thru Walmart in the US. I bought this for my 13 yr old son to introduce him to this marvellous gadget. I have returned back to my hometown Bangalore, India, recently. Just got 3G data plan- postpaid from BSNL. I am so far satisfied with the speed of 3G. I want to know if anyone has an idea how to check the data usage in iPad. I asked the BSNL customer service. They don't have any clue on this. Appreciate your help.
Bpsrini

pozmu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Bsprini: I think you should ask question in another forum...

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bpsrini said:
Hello iPad users,
I am a new entrant on this iPad forum. I bought ipad2 3G 16 gig recently thru Walmart in the US. I bought this for my 13 yr old son to introduce him to this marvellous gadget. I have returned back to my hometown Bangalore, India, recently. Just got 3G data plan- postpaid from BSNL. I am so far satisfied with the speed of 3G. I want to know if anyone has an idea how to check the data usage in iPad. I asked the BSNL customer service. They don't have any clue on this. Appreciate your help.
Bpsrini

Hi and Welcome to the Forum!

Regarding your question have a look in Settings - General - Usage - Cellular Usage. You can reset statistics each month to coincide with your data plan.

The IPad Forum is a Community of members from all walks of life and from all over the world coming together to share our experiences and to help each other learn about this wonderful piece of technology the IPad.
There is a wealth of information already here in the many threads we have so doing some searches will answer most of the questions that you have. If then you can't find the answer you are seeking, then by all means post your question. You will find many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you.

We also have our own App - Discussion Forum for IPad Users It is a very simple app to navigate.
Reading the iPad Manuals is a great place to start, so please download a copy of these http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/
A very informative thread from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the iPad
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
We have rules like any Community so please read these also
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Once again we welcome you here and are so pleased you have joined us. Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello iPad users,
Bpsrini

If you go to 'Settings', 'Cellular Data' you'll be able to see the usage there.

Tim

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
emoticon-animal-066.gif
Welcome, from Cali!

Most reactions

Latest posts