What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New email contacts

fernackerpan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I get new contacts into my gmail? As when sync is done not all my contacts are there

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
fernackerpan said:
How do I get new contacts into my gmail? As when sync is done not all my contacts are there

Did you enable the sync in the mail settings? Then you do not need to "sync"actively - they synchronize when you have internet connection...

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

OP
fernackerpan

fernackerpan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hpulmer said:
Did you enable the sync in the mail settings? Then you do not need to "sync"actively - they synchronize when you have internet connection...

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

Done that and so far zero!!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Make sure all your contacts show up in the All Contacts list on the GMail website. Only contacts in that label/group will be synced. Yes, they should all be there by default, but I've seen otherwise (a while back, I admit).

From your description I'm pretty sure you have your account set up as an Exchange account, but if you don't; this is necessary to sync contacts with GMail.

Most reactions