What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New browser

ossaks0a

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

I want to ask if I can upload another browser in my Ipad2 I have only Safari browser and if I tried to upload something from safari or open for example some links it says “ sorry you can’t open it or upload it with Safariâ€!

Cheers,

L

Lunar

Yes.. there are several browsers on the Apple store, I have an iPad 3, with obviously the default Safari installed, but I use one called 'Atomic Web Browser' I find it a touch faster than Safari, with the big plus it has many more features & options. Infact I've tried several browsers on my iPad, but overall I liked this one the best, never had any issues with it either.. very stable.

Try a few.. and see which one you prefer.

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use Perfect Web Browser. I tried Atomic but find it jerky when scrolling

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

I want to ask if I can upload another browser in my Ipad2 I have only Safari browser and if I tried to upload something from safari or open for example some links it says “ sorry you can’t open it or upload it with Safari”!

Cheers,

The problem is you are trying to download another browser via safari. You need to go to the app store to download the new one. Which browser are you trying to get? Not all the mainly used browsers are available for the iPad. I use google chrome as my main browser on my pc and a similar one on the iPad is Diigo Browser.

Most reactions

Latest posts