What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New and need answers/help with Work/Office apps

BCastillBOE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need to purchase an app for the ipads that i just received for my agency, over 200 ipads to be exact. I have a few requirements though that i need to have on an app that can view word, excel, and powerpoint documents. My goal also is what is the best at taking notes during meeting, review boards etc. I need to open & edit as well. Lastly, saves as not just pdf but as word, excel, and powerpoint as well. Do you know of any app that can do this?

It seems I am not in charge of what will be bought statewide, Please help!

Brandon

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to IPF, BCastillBOE :)

I'm moving your question to the iWork Forum, as the programs/apps discussed in that section will most closely fit your requirements.

I hope other members will chip in with advice.

Last edited:

Geozyg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Personally I use quick office because it works well with cloud storage like dropbox etc.
My biggest issue for notes, docs etc on the move is the iPad does not have a centralised filing system so it is a pain to move files around. So my answer was to push/pull to dropbox especially as you can then collaborate or share documents easily.

I wouldnt get too hopeful about creating elaborate PPT docs or pivot table spread sheets.

Most reactions

Latest posts