What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neuroshima Hex Wants You to Like It!

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj1GikD6TIY[/ame]​

A big thanks to forum member “andsoitgoes†for giving us the heads-up about a fun competition being run by Big Daddy’s Creations, the developers of the critically acclaimed iPad and iPhone game, Neuroshima Hex. Basically, if you’d like the developers to reduce the game’s price for a limited time, simply go to their Facebook page and click the “Like†button. As soon as they get 100 “Likesâ€, they’ll put the game on sale. At the time of writing, they already had 32 “Likesâ€, so get cracking and make it happen! I have to confess that I was unfamiliar with the game until “andsoitgoes†told us about it, but having now checked it out I'm kicking myself for missing it as it looks like a very cool conversion of a board game to the iOS world. In the game, up to four players (human or AI) control one of four armies struggling for influence and survival in a world destroyed by a 30-year long war. If you’ve been looking for an absorbing board game to play on your iPad, this could be it!

If you don’t want to wait until Big Daddy’s Creations get their 100 “Likes†and reduce the price of the game in the App Store, you can click here now to download it for the full price of $4.99: Neuroshima Hex for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: “I want SALE!†Facebook action started | Neuroshima Hex

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for doing this, Maura!

I just wanted to save some money and joked with the dev, and it spiraled into this!!

The game is amazing. It really is. I didnt buy it earlier because I couldn't justify it among so many other games. Now, however, I simply can't wait. It is a stellar game and I play the lite and puzzle version endlessly.

It would honestly mean the world to me if you could just like the Facebook post, and trust me, this game honestly deserves the $5 price tag, so getting it on sale is crazy good.

Most reactions