What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netflix App Blank

dpizzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just opened the Netflix app, and it asked me to agree to it's terms of service, so I did. After that the whole page has gone blank and will not return to normal. I've rebboted twice so far. Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions aside from calling Netflix? Thanks.

OP
D

dpizzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, i called them, and the hold time was said to be 12 minutes. I decided to try deleting the app then re-downloading it. It seems to have worked. Also while I was on hold, they said they are having website difficulties, so that may have something to do with it. Sorry to waste space. Should have tried deleting and reinstalling first, but if anyone else runs into that problem, try that.

Mekennady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have uninstalled, and also shut my system down. Nothing seems to work.. After I reinstalled the Netflix app, when I reopened it, it had a window telling me to make sure the date and time were correct. I did so, but then realized there was no option to get out of that screen. Now all I get is a white screen with that window on it..

Mav777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mekennady said:
I have uninstalled, and also shut my system down. Nothing seems to work.. After I reinstalled the Netflix app, when I reopened it, it had a window telling me to make sure the date and time were correct. I did so, but then realized there was no option to get out of that screen. Now all I get is a white screen with that window on it..

Same issue here, I'm thinking it's a Netflix issue, we shall see.

ReanaPreiss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same issue, a blank white screen on Netflix app... I've rebooted, re-installed, force-closed the app and even reset my network settings on my iPad. I really hope this gets fixed soon. I am slightly glad, though, to know it's not only me, and that there seems to be something really wrong with the app.

Mav777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It started working today, didn't do anything but wait.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions