What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need your help......urgent!!!!

grace78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi, my ipad was suddenly appear with apple sign and not respond while im using it. i tried to hold the on/off and home button for 7 second, my ipad was turn off for only 3 seconds and on it automatically with the apple sign. i try this method for fews time but still remail the same, so i hold both button for 20 seconds, only my ipad totally turn off. when i tunrn it on, still the same, show with apple sign and no respond. Can anyone help me on this problem, so worry abt my ipad..........thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try allowing the iPad to complete a full reboot cycle:

Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears (the power off slider may/may not appear and the screen will go dark - and then the Apple logo will appear). You can release the buttons after the logo appears.

The key here is to wait until the Apple logo appears, then wait some more until the main iPad screen appears. This may take a bit of time ... the second key here is patience, it will happen.

Good luck.

Marilyn

767Steve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a quick thought but mine will go there when the battery completely drains, could it need a a simple recharge too?

Most reactions

Latest posts