What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to Update Jailbroken iPad 1st Gen, but don't want to lose Apps and App Saves

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberBeaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, this is my first post in this forum and as so I think it's polite to introduce me first! I'm CyberBeaR and I'm from Paraná State, Southern Brazil! :)

I made this thread to ask you guys for help, as I have a jailbroken iPad 1st Gen that is still on iOS 4.2.1 and I never updated because I didn't want to lose my Cydia apps, and their saves, but now the situation is that I can't update or install any games because my iOS version isn't compatible with them anymore, so I'm forced to give up.

I imagine my issue is quite recurrent, I've seen some pretty straightforward methods of saving the Game Saves to your computer, but none that would save the apps for free and didn't demand various GB cloud storage in order to backup the data. Is there any easy way and that doesn't require me to spend money on?

Also, since a piracy repo and consequently a piracy tweak went down, I wasn't able to find a good enough alternative, last one I tried was another piracy tweak and it gave lots of errors, anyone care to advise me in this too? :)

Thanks a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We won't help you here. This forum does not condone or help pirates. Not only is piracy, and any discussion thereof, against this forum's rules, it's theft and thus illegal.

This thread is closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions