What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to Lock Folders on Ipad!

mortymoose69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oranjemundonline.com
Greetings to you all....

I need to get an app that will lock my folders, my wee boy plays with the games and I don't want him to start playing with ifiles or the likes thereof .... Lockdown app looked pretty good, except for the fact that it was last compatible with 4.01

Does anyone out there know of an alternative?

cheers

OP
mortymoose69

mortymoose69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oranjemundonline.com
If you have iPad 4, you have a lock code ...... Settings ---- General ...... Passcode Lock ........ enter a number. When the iPad is opened, it cannot be used until the number is put in.

Alex

Thanks Alex, I however do not wish to lockdown the entire ipad. as my boy likes to play a few games on the machine..... I just need to lock either a folder or a few apps....

Tried FOLDERLOCK, but it wants me to enable location services, which is something I don't trust..... wanting to send me tailor made ads no doubt....

thanks for the input all....

Most reactions