What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some advice please

King.Khoja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys!
So here's my dilemma, I have an iPad 2 64GB wifi only and I did a lot of research before getting the iPad on which one i wanted to get. I ended up getting this one. But now after reading some posts I'm thinking should I sell this one or return it and get the 3G version instead? I mean when I had my first iPad 1st gen I got the 32gb 3G and it was great but I don't know now.

Please help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Gmenfan83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys!
So here's my dilemma, I have an iPad 2 64GB wifi only and I did a lot of research before getting the iPad on which one i wanted to get. I ended up getting this one. But now after reading some posts I'm thinking should I sell this one or return it and get the 3G version instead? I mean when I had my first iPad 1st gen I got the 32gb 3G and it was great but I don't know now.

Please help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
all depends on what you need, do you find yourself needing 3g?, also instead of returning your ipad2 now in exchange you could always use a mifi plan or tether from your phone, this option is a bit more expensive though and a verizon 3g plan is only $20 pay as you go i think

Rudinater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How much did you use the 3G service on your old iPad. Reviewing YOUR usage is the only way to answer that question.

In my case I bought a 3G one, but NEVER will sign up for the service. I have a Evo phone that I have rooted so I already have a wireless hot spot. I bought the 3G for the built in gps receiver.

You needs will be different, review them and then decide what fits them.

Most reactions