What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need PUK code but DON'T have a carrier to call!

moenmitz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I have spent 3 hours on the phone with apple tech support- talking to someone in India who kept calling the Ipad a "phone." No help. They can't seem to grasp the real problem, I don't HAVe a carrier to call! I got my Ipad as a gift from my company, they purchased it directly from Apple. I have wifi internet service in my home, through my home phone, so I have always just connected to the internet with the Ipad that way. Been doing this for months without issue. Yesterday, my daughter was fooling around in the "settings" on the Ipad- not sure what she did exactly, but we are now locked out of the thing. It is requiring the PUK code- which I do not have and never have had. No paperwork for this. I keep looking up this problem online, and the only answer I can find is "call your carrier." Which would be????NO one! So what the heck do we need to do exactly? Anybody?

iDuffer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a SIM card in the slot? If not, you could try purchasing and activating a new SIM.

Last edited:

Most reactions