What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with Siri Popouts in e-mail and other apps

papagym177

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All of a sudden I'm getting pop outs on the right side of my emails. Is there a way to stop this on my Ipad?
These pop outs I believe are from Siri. I want to stop them from happening on all my Apps.
My eyes sight is not very good and the pop outs are hard to read, since they can't be expanded. Their also annoying.
Please help with a fix. Thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If what you are seeing is similar to the attached screenshot, yes, it is Siri. There are lots of options in Settings that will reduce or eliminate Siri’s activation and/or notices. Too many to cover in a short responce, even if I knew what they all do.

If it is something else you are seeing, please try to get and send us a screenshot. I don’t know of anything that will cause what you are describing in just the Mail app. Be sure to edit out any personal information in a screen shot.

E8C0CE5B-DB35-44C9-92A3-7F7CC5519DC3.png

Most reactions