What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with rendering slide show using Reel Director

Patriot_Kate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've uploaded my photos and ipod music to a new slide show using Reel Director for iPad. (I have an iPad 2) However, it will not give me the options to compress or render; only the option to edit is accessible. Please help as I want to get my photos and music made into a video for a memorial service in 3 days.

Thanks!
Kate

OP
P

Patriot_Kate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guess no one knows the answer to my question and time has run out for me. :(

I've now purchased and downloaded iMovie with which I made my video tribute to my friend. It only took me about 30 minutes to make it so I highly recommend iMovie.:)

Fredor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had the same problem. Solution was to clear more space on my ipad2. I was down to 500 MB, after i threw some stuff out and had 1.5 GB the render-option was available.:)

I know you already found a workaround, but people might have the problem again and this post ranked highest when i was searching for an answer.

Most reactions

Latest posts