What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help please finding professional looking photo app...

hosic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys, i just got my ipad, loving it so far! Main reason i got it is to be able to use it for work. I need to be able to show customers pictures of items. What im trying to find is a setup where for example would show say ten albums, each would be a name of a car and show the picture of that car. When i click on it, there would be more album type pictures showing certain areas of that car(Ex: Exterior - Interior - Stereo) and i can click on it and then show multiple pictures of that item.

Does it kind of make sense? Like being able to have subfolders in photo albums but look professional somewhere.

Thanks!

daro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys, i just got my ipad, loving it so far! Main reason i got it is to be able to use it for work. I need to be able to show customers pictures of items. What im trying to find is a setup where for example would show say ten albums, each would be a name of a car and show the picture of that car. When i click on it, there would be more album type pictures showing certain areas of that car(Ex: Exterior - Interior - Stereo) and i can click on it and then show multiple pictures of that item.

Does it kind of make sense? Like being able to have subfolders in photo albums but look professional somewhere.

Thanks!
Try looking at Mimetic's Online Art Gallery. They are holding a fundraiser on IndieGoGo.com right now.

Plainsman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find that everything I want to do with a photo portfolio can be done with KEYNOTE. But I'm not sure about the sub-folder business. KEYNOTE is a straight-forward move-to-the-next-slide system.

Most reactions