What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need help asap !

appy_nyc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this is so annoying ! i have been trying to download a few apps from the app store but when it is about to start on the home screen it suddenly disappears. and also when. i download any app directly on my ipad it also gets simultaneously downloaded on my PC. is there any solution for both the problems ? kindly help :)

Pharlap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What has happened they have not installed correctly delete them off your iPad and then go tp app store and check purchase units and re download them .
This works
But if there on your screen and look like they are downloading just sync with iTunes and all will be well

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sometimes the app store can act funky, especially if you've got a lot of apps running in the back ground. Close 'em up and re-download from the app store.

In Settings (on iPad) got to Store, de-select automatic downloads (music, books, and apps are separate), this should keep them from showing up on your other devices.

OP
appy_nyc

appy_nyc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey thnx for ur guidance. it looks like one cannot download apps via 3G directly over the ipad if its over 20 mb. how do u disable this setting ? any idea?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey thnx for ur guidance. it looks like one cannot download apps via 3G directly over the ipad if its over 20 mb. how do u disable this setting ? any idea?

I've read that you can do this by jailbreaking, but can't confirm because I've not JB'd.

The 20mb cap is set by Apple, in cooperation with carriers.

Most reactions

Latest posts