What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need an app rec for calendar/to-do

amac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've already spent way too much time on this, so i thought I'd come here and hopefully get a good recommendation. This is what I'm looking for:

1. calendar with a to-do list/task organizer integrated into the calendar (i.e. I don't want one master to-do list--I want to be able to open up a day in the calendar and add to-do items directly to that date, and I don't want to have to use an "all day" event to do that)
2. unfinished to-do items get pushed to the next day/ability to move to-do items to any other day
3. ability to sync online so I can access and update it from anywhere (somehow doing this through dropbox would be fine)

That's it--I don't care about, nor really want, other bells and whistles. I'm willing to pay a little, but for what I want I don't think more than $5 is really worth it.

Please help!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts