What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Navigation issues using utube TV on the ipad pro

Reaction score
I'm not tech savvy, but I'm trying. Just signed up for utube TV - using it exclusively on my iPad pro. Set my stations, arranged the order of them, set my favorite teams. Ok. A good start. When I select a show to watch, it appears in the smaller box in the upper left corner of the iPad. I then click on full screen and can watch the show of choice. Beautiful. All is good, until I want to change channels. I can reduce from full screen back to the smaller box in the upper left corner, but how to I get back to My Guide, Home, Live from there?? Can't figure it out!! Ok, I'm an idiot - could someone please assist me with what keystrokes are necessary to get me back so this braindead idiot can change the channel?? Thank you!!

Most reactions

Latest posts