What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery manor help

fotini17n

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He game mystery manor has as quest banish will o wish phenomenon.anyone knows how is this possible?

amk61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to wait till you're affect with the will-o-the-wisp and then explore a room with the phenomenon successfully. This will banish it.

I have a question - I can't seem to use any of my friends to explore rooms with! This is really frustrating - I have friends floating around but I can't click them (to see profession etc.) and take them into a room. When I try to click them, the room they're in comes up and I can't take them in with me. Am I doing something stupid?

amk61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok - I think the problem is that I have a magnifying glass over my own icon that is floating around in the manor. Does this stop me taking others into the rooms?

Dixie Hunt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you help a friend by waking up their helpers?
It is great when someone gets my guys moving but how do I return the favor.
I've only figured out leaving hints.

Most reactions