What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery Manor friend codes

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
AmandaYates said:
Friend me! 5b5f7c. Is there a thread for Mystery Manor gift requests?

If there isn't, feel free to start one. Most of the moderators don't play games so we don't know which games require extra threads. Any member can start a thread. Have a look at some of the other game specific threads if you want some guidance as to how to set up the thread.

Remember to ask for exactly what you want in the thread leader. Example, if you don't want friend requests there, specify it in either the title or the first post. That way, members can report off topic posts and moderators can delete them so that the thread stays useful and on topic.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Soozicle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
B4C654 - Daily player, level 172, should be over 199 by the end of the month if all goes well.

I am looking for DAILY PLAYER friends that will just need to trade daily charger wall requests (from the "Ask a Friend" button inside the collections console). These do not come out of your count of 50 per day when you gift the request from your wall, and you can request as many as you have friends. Be sure to send out charger requests every day (especially for monster chargers) even if you don't need any specific chargers that day to all of your friends because you WILL need them at some point!!

I already have an existing core group of users that I trade collection items with, so I shouldn't be bothering you to trade anything else unless I find myself desperate for something; there is no need to gift me collection items, just grant charger wall requests. I grant any and all "Ask a Friend" wall requests I get, every day!!

Last edited:

Leszek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
4bddae
Level 76
Daily player and gifter
I really need lev 199 friends, at least a couple. High level players, stop in.
Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts