What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery Manor friend codes

KnightOwl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4cd8f

48f7d0

And while I'm here, how do you send the mystery gifts? I've got most of the game down, but I can't find answers on that.

I think when you "thank" someone for sending you a gift, it sends that person a mystery gift.

FuriousPanda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friend code: 6e3d1a

Don't add until you read. I am a multiple times per day player. I visit friends daily. I send free gifts daily. NOT JUST MYSTERY GIFTS. I check my wall multiple times a day. I am VERY ACTIVE in FAIR collection item trading.

I also keep only 50 friends. I'd rather have 50 actively trading friends that I get gifts from every day and send gifts to every day. I send gift requests to my friends so they can easily be accessed on your wall. I also keep my requests fair to your level. I delete friends for not gifting all the time and keep track of who gifts me and who doesn't. If you have over 100 friends, I will not consider you. If you don't keep your wall clean, I will not consider you.

If you are not all these things, don't request to be my friend. I have a very active friends list right now that I am pretty pleased with, save a few spots. If you add me, it may be a day or two before I add or delete you. Also, it's hard for me to consider friends under level 30 at this point. There just aren't a lot of gifts or items I'll need from you, so if I don't add you please don't take it personally.

Most reactions

Latest posts