What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery Manor friend codes

FuriousPanda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friend code: 6e3d1a

Don't add until you read. I am a multiple times per day player. I visit friends daily. I send free gifts daily. NOT JUST MYSTERY GIFTS. I check my wall multiple times a day. I am VERY ACTIVE in FAIR collection item trading.

I also keep only 50 friends. I'd rather have 50 actively trading friends that I get gifts from every day and send gifts to every day. I send gift requests to my friends so they can easily be accessed on your wall. I also keep my requests fair to your level. I delete friends for not gifting all the time and am looking to replace a few deadbeat friends right now.

If you are not all these things, don't request to be my friend. The first day I don't get a gift from you and your friend list is over 50, I'll delete you.

Most reactions