What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Youtube app won't show me the my new videos.

Tomson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone
Yesterday, I wanted to see what new videos were uploaded by channels Iam subscribed to. So I opened my YouTube app and enter the new videos tab. At first nothing came up and it just said "No videos" so I restarted the app and nothing happened, so I tried to turn off the iPad and it didn't help. I tried looking on each channel alone, there were new videos but it did not show them on the new videos tab. Could anyone please help me?
Thanks,
Tomson

GoldenJackel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to add that i have also started having the exact same problem today.

duncawc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Third; this began happening for me within the last 12 hours. My guess is that there is something wrong with the API on YouTube's end. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

loves_tea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem from yesterday and again today...it shows no new videos for subscriptions, but on my laptop it works fine.

Most reactions

Latest posts