What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All iPad Videos show as Black Screen

hahna11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

When my ipad plays any video, it shows a black screen. It is jailbroken (4.2.1, 64GB WiFi) and I dont really want to restore it... When I try youtube videos, it wont work (note that sound works, and it still shows the controller bar, etc) when i try movies, tv shows, or music videos it does not work, when i played cut the rope, the opening video showed black :mad: Could someone please help? :D If you could then I would be so greatful..

Thanks,
Max

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is one missing piece herfe. What kind of file is it. There are so many types, and not all of them can be seen on the iPAD

OP
H

hahna11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, peled

Thank you so much for replying:D The file is a itunes store purchased movie, but as i said, any video shows a black screen (youtube, in-app videos, music videos) I found a similar thread with the same situation (except on an iPod Touch), to get there go to ifans,com (replace , with . ) then go search, then search for "iPod Touch - videos result in black screen!!" (sorry about no links, nut it wont let me:confused:)
(and I do not have multimusicinfo)

Thanks,
Max

Most reactions

Latest posts