What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Singing Monsters

Reaction score
I didn't know if there was already a thread, I didn't see one when i searched but there should be one;-) i looooooooove this game. It is so freaking cute and funny. I really am impressed with the creators the way they made it where if you do choose to use real money, it is worth it because they give you a lot of whatever and don't just try to steal all your money giving you hardly anything. I do wish we could interact with the monsters and maybe have more to do and everything took less time because all I want to do is play this game hear my monster orchestra. Everyone should check this game out if you like those breeding,hatching,time management sort of games. I found a helpful wiki on the game too.
http://mysingingmonsters.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Monsters

Fat Mans Pants

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree, this game is awesome!! It would be so cool to be able to interact with the monsters more some how. I don't really understand why games like this have to take soooooo long for things to happen. I just want to make my monsters and hear the songs damn it! Not wait forever just to breed the wrong monster. Oh we'll I guess it can't be perfect. But it's pretty close! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts