What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Singing Monsters

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A pretty sweet game on IOS called My Singing Monsters. I need friends!!! My friend code is below and also the gameplay on my channel. Add me or leave your friend code below so I can add you.

Friend Code: 2303262JM

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No External Links

Firstonedead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey to all who Are looking at this.. If you want free diamonds read this

If you want free diamonds with no cheats or hacks or jail breaking then go to options. then go to submit referral and put in this code 3335283DH

k.apat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Referral code

You'll get five free diamonds if you type this referral code in.... 3783363IF......:rolleyes:

golani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My singing monsters - FIVE FREE DIAMONDS easy! - referral code 5603147EJ

FIVE FREE DIAMONDS...

How to submit a referral code in My Singing Monsters:

push Options on Screen - referral code input :) easy

the free code is:

5603147EJ

Enjoy ;) with 5 Free Diamonds

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
FIVE FREE DIAMONDS...

How to submit a referral code in My Singing Monsters:

push Options on Screen - referral code input :) easy

the free code is:

5603147EJ

Enjoy ;) with 5 Free Diamonds

Hi--

We have deleted your other thread you just started on the same topic.

Please refrain from posting duplicate messages. This creates confusion when members are trying to read and help when there are multiple posts asking about the same thing. It is also against the Forum rules.

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Edit: your posts have now been merged with this thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-games/110146-my-singing-monsters.html

Thanks,

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Last edited:

Most reactions