What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My review (so far) of my new iPad 2

Kingjafaapp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there thanks for sharing your observations . I am new to iPad 2 and it seems I am not able to play om WMD when my friends send me the file. Appreciate yours or anyone help thank you

Contra

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadjunkies.net
My sister-in-law uses it for a great little app
She sell at trade shows and such
She has a credit card reader attachment
That plugs into the 34 pin port and she can charge people's cards on the app that
She uses and wifi the info to
The bank, telecheck or wherever it goes...it is cool

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

adyhooper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This second generation iPad 2 is running on iOS 5.1.1. It has best front and rear camera, high quality and powerful sound, video effect, This multi touchscreen was released in 2011 and after that some new iPad were introduced in the Market.

ipadluva69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
**I thought I heard that the camera on the iPad 2 was horrible** there is news to the contrary on this?

QUOTE="adyhooper"]This second generation iPad 2 is running on iOS 5.1.1. It has best front and rear camera, high quality and powerful sound, video effect, This multi touchscreen was released in 2011 and after that some new iPad were introduced in the Market.[/QUOTE]

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ipadluva69 said:
**I thought I heard that the camera on the iPad 2 was horrible** there is news to the contrary on this?

QUOTE="adyhooper"]This second generation iPad 2 is running on iOS 5.1.1. It has best front and rear camera, high quality and powerful sound, video effect, This multi touchscreen was released in 2011 and after that some new iPad were introduced in the Market.
[/QUOTE]

The iPad 2 rear camera is only 0.7 megapixels,the front camera,which is shared with the iPad 3 and the iPhone 4and 4s,is only 0.3 megapixels.

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great review GoPackGo! For the past couple of years I thought that the iPad was overrated and overpriced, until I received my iPad 2 a couple of weeks ago. I love it, and now I can see why people are willing to spend up to almost $900 for one. I'm curious to see how the iPad 5 will be when it is released (probably within 2-3 months from now), since it looks like Apple's releasing a new version every 6 months now. :)

sacstate13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad 2 rear camera is only 0.7 megapixels,the front camera,which is shared with the iPad 3 and the iPhone 4and 4s,is only 0.3 megapixels.

Wow, that sounds terrible. The pictures on my iPad *seem* better than that but if that's correct, that's an eye-opener.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
sacstate13 said:
Wow, that sounds terrible. The pictures on my iPad *seem* better than that but if that's correct, that's an eye-opener.

It is correct. The front camera was only ever intended for FaceTime and works tolerably well for that purpose. The rear camera, while adequate for video, does not really cut it as a still camera. In good light it can be reasonable, however.

Most reactions

Latest posts