What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My order status has been at "Preparing for shipment" since Saturday

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My status has been at preparing for shipment since Saturday, and I ordered at 5pm Eastern on Wednesday. It is still slated for delivery on March 16. Should I be worried???

ooney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You might want to call Apple

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
N

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I called Apple and spoke with a rep. She told me that thier site was very backlogged, and I would more than likely have the iPad in my hands before I got the shipment notification. She did tell me that I did order early enough to receive on the 16th. Fingers crossed! :thumbs:

saholz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in the same situation and am glad to hear this. I ordered mine on 3/7 and have been in "Preparing for Shipment" since 3/8 with no change in status or an email shipping notice. I was going to call tomorrow, but now I'll hold off and see if it shows up on 3/16 as scheduled. Thanks for posting this!

I called Apple and spoke with a rep. She told me that thier site was very backlogged, and I would more than likely have the iPad in my hands before I got the shipment notification. She did tell me that I did order early enough to receive on the 16th. Fingers crossed! :thumbs:

OP
N

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally got some movement on my shipping. They were picked up from Middletown, PA last night 3/13, and they are on the way to me via FedEx. Delivery time was first estimated as today 3/14, but future delivery was requested by the shipper. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts