What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new ipad :D

skipper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well ive had my Ipad for more then 24hours and just getting use to it. Its heavier thaen i thought it would be but not too heavy. Yesterday i got a £15 ITunes voucher now i got left £1.36 hehe. It is my first time so i went mad but will calm down now and not buy another voucher for a while. Ive brought Broken Sword Directors cut for the Ipad. Which is different story to the PC version :p. Sliders series 1 pilot episode. Not watching that yet because im waiting for a rainy day. Also ive got STARSS, v1.0, Developer, Captain's Blog, v1.30, LCARS Internet Media Reader, v1.4. The STARRS Application not got much at the moment but with up dates it could be a realy good App. Im not too keen on the Captain's Blog but i do like LCARS Internet Media Reader. Ive also brought this App called Chirp to identify bird sounds which is quite good actualy. lol.

When im in an application i always forget how to get out off it im going to have to get use to the Home button.

But overall im pleased so far. :D

Krew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome, congrats on getting your iPad! I'm going to check out some of the Apps you listed. Also, Sliders is a fully awesome show :)

You might want to check out this thread to see what apps other peeps are getting and maybe list yours too

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm paralyzed in fear of dropping mine. The kids can only use it when they're sitting in the middle of a queen-sized bed. The middle.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Congrats skipper! Broken Sword is a good choice, though it eats up the money fast.... but there is a lot of play time there, and good for the brain...

AlexanderHC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPad club ;)

How are you finding Broken Sword? Been thinking about getting it...

Edit: I mean ofc. what you THINK of the game, not where to find it ;)

Last edited:

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm paralyzed in fear of dropping mine. The kids can only use it when they're sitting in the middle of a queen-sized bed. The middle.

My granddaughter can only use it sitting on the floor at my feet or on my lap. After a month, I'm a little bit less paranoid about drops, but only a little! :)

OP
S

skipper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah im dreading it when my brother kids come :p

Most reactions

Latest posts