What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My name is Woody. Hi all!

Uncle_Woody

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been gaming for a VERY long time. In fact, I was one of the very first people to game on the Internet. Back then it was call the World Wide Web ha ha. I logged in as BloodBath. Since then the name has been used so many times I can't imagine LOL. The game was called "Doom".

I am looking for a game that would be good for my old fingers. I'm looking for an RPG. Something rather epic. My problem is I'm not good with the little joysticks on the screen. Is there an RPG for iPad that you can simply click to move? Kind of like the old diablo 2 game.

I would very much appreciate your recommendations. Thank you

PS. If you make fun of my age, I will hit you with my cane :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If I remember right, Bastion lets you tap in front of the character to move in that direction. If you tap and hold you keep moving in that direction. Sliding your finger around will change your travel direction. Quite a few of the RPG games on iOS support this method, if not the default then you can usually turn it on in the game's settings.

Bastion is one of the few RPG games I've played on the iPad that I actually finished. In part because I enjoyed it, but also because the lowest (beginner) level was something I could handle.

OP
Uncle_Woody

Uncle_Woody

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never thought to try settings! DOH! Thx a ton

Most reactions