What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My movies gone!!

ballbagracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, so I am away working and put the iPad on last night to watch a couple of movies…………and they have gone grrrr! I had them on Gplayer. I'm thinking they must have been removed when I plugged the iPad in to puta!!! After a quick read it would seem I can upload them with my wifi connection?
Could any of you lovely people shed some light on this? maybe a little how to……… please :)

OzLing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you got a copy of the files, you can add them back via iTunes. If you backed them to iCloud, then you can retrieve them that way. If you do not have access to either files or iCloud backup, then you will have to wait...

Reading your post, I assumed you connected it to new computer. If so, then iTunes will mess with your apps and files until a full restore from backup is done.

Most reactions

Latest posts