What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My joy: wih these iPad apps to save my money

Saraf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Enjoy your iPad time! These apps in my iPad, hope it useful for you~ any comments and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]supplement will be welcomed~[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]iBooks[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]an amazing way to download and read books[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bento[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]easily customized to organize virtually any type of information, for me, useful database.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ABC Player[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]One more way to watch favorite ABC shows anywhere, any time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]WinX free iPad video converter[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]freeware to convert frequently used video files to iPad.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Adobe Ideas[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]digital sketchbook, capture and explore ideas anywhere [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]IMDb[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-[/FONT] the [FONT=&quot]largest collection of movie, TV and celebrity information[/FONT]

Most reactions

Latest posts