What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My iPad was not recognised by apple???

acer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I use ipad3 and use it only for internet and reading books. Yesterday i downloaded app from appstore and received email from apple.,, Your Apple ID, xxxxx@ xxx.com, was just used to download Xxxxxx from the App Store on a computer or device that had not previously been associated with that Apple ID.

If you initiated this download, you can disregard this email. It was only sent to alert you in case you did not initiate the download yourself.

If you did not initiate this download, we recommend that you go to iforgot.apple.com to change your password, then see Apple ID: Tips for protecting the security of your account for further assistance.

Regards,
Apple

But I used my same ipad and nobody else use it. Now I do not have any problems. Just yesterday before it happened my ipad was suddenly disconnected from wifi and I was forced to connect it manually again. That is all.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's saying that you had not used it before to download an app....it didn't say you had not used it. You get this the first time to make a purchase from the app store on the first time. Nothing is wrong.

OP
A

acer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you AQ_OC. I forgot to add it is not first time I download apps from store. And before no any problems. But now- same device,same ID-but apple writes it is first time. What is is???

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you AQ_OC. I forgot to add it is not first time I download apps from store. And before no any problems. But now- same device,same ID-but apple writes it is first time. What is is???

Not sure...you didn't restore your iPad from backup, did you?

Most reactions

Latest posts