What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My iPad is ruined, updated to 8.2, lost everything.

LoveRem36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive explained my problem 3 times and it has just disappeared just when I was hitting Create Thread so for now I wont go into it again, Im too upset. I have an iPad 3G 64 GB I updated to 8.2 and when it was finished my ipad was wiped clean, no photos, music, apps or games etc, black page
after working on it I have the original icons that come with the ipad and nothing else. Please help me, I'm going to send this now before it disappears again
Marg S..........LoveRem36

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi LoveRem.. - First, I'm assuming that your upgrade was to 8.0.2 and not 8.2 - 8.1 is about to be released - correct?

If not already done and just for starters have you performed a 'Reset' of the iPad, i.e. pressing the ON-OFF & HOME screen buttons simulataneously until the Apple logo appears, then release both and let the device reboot? If that does not help, let us know if you had a backup of the iPad (either via the cloud and/or iTunes on your computer) - Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts