What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My ipad is charging very slow.........what can i do???

YAROSH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have ipad2 ,and it used to charge very well ,but then now it takes about 7 hours to fully charge.I charge it using its charger not computer ,so what is the problem ?????

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh wow, I have no idea.. It takes me 3 and a half tops to go from very low to 100%. :(

Sent from my iPad using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Is it possible you are leaving some sort of background app running, like a map, music, etc. Or leaving the screen on so it never shuts off. Grasping at straws here.

OP
Y

YAROSH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i don't shut it down but i lock it. i don't leave any app working,and it used to charge very good . i don't know what to do with it now.......

jmschnur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YAROSH said:
i don't shut it down but i lock it. i don't leave any app working,and it used to charge very good . i don't know what to do with it now.......

Lots of apps work in the background. Try double clicking the big button and then holding on easy app until the - button comes and then deleting it . You can always restart it later.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You might try calling Apple. If they decide it's a battery or hardware problem you should be covered by your warrantee.

OP
Y

YAROSH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I make sure that all apps e closed. No one has any solution for me????

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
You might try calling Apple. If they decide it's a battery or hardware problem you should be covered by your warrantee.

I 2nd this.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe your charger is messed up, or just the cable. Try borrowing someone else's, see if that helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts