What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My iPad 2 Case Round Up: which cases have smart magnetic covers?

What's on your iPad 2?

• My iPad 2 is naked!

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Apple Smart Cover

Votes: 84 63.2%
  • 3rd Party "Dumb Cover"

Votes: 13 9.8%
  • 3rd Party Smart Cover.

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • Homemade cover.

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
OP
Futurebird

Futurebird

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here. Just bought a Red Yoobao slim leather case for my black ipad 2 for 42 bucks just this morning. From reviews, it looks well made and has a smart function too.

Was originally going to get phantom clear back and the apple smart cover but quickly canceled once I saw the Yoobao reviews for the ipad 2. Reminds me alot of the official apple case for the ipad 1 but with leather and smart functions.

YouTube - Hibernation Function of Yoobao Genuine Leather Case for iPad 2 by Xengadget.com

mmmm that looks nice... i'm going to have a look... I may just cancel my order with grove.

jimmy4fingers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did

Attachments

• image-2133379791.png
    image-2133379791.png
    719.6 KB · Views: 264

AppleNut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I pre-ordered the XGear's Smart Cover Enhancer in clear. It said it should ship on 04/04/2011. I paid with PayPal BillMeLater and got $10 off my order and don't have to have it paid off till October. I only paid that way to get the $10 off and ended up getting it for $31 with shipping. I will let you guys know how I like it once my iPad 2 comes next month :)

Thanks,
xavier

PS if you haven't checked out BillMeLater before give it a look. My wife and I use it mainly to buy more expensive stuff like my new iPad 2 which we got 6 months no payments no interest. Nothing like getting new toys and paying for them later :)

Did you receive your item yet?. I ordered as well and receive an email that it had been shipped by Fedex. Fedex has no records of the item since march 30th now the company is giving me the run around towards a refund.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We are offering two options for for the ipad 2. A standard 100% carbon fiber cover with normal cut outs and a smart cover compatible version that has an additional cut for the magnetic hinge. Standard version begins shipping in a couple of weeks and the smart cover version begins shipping in about 4 weeks. Special order price until 1 May is $59.97. Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions and we offer a 100% money back guarantee.

Kevin
[email protected]

mav894

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Kevin
Is there a site where I can order/view them ?
We don't have alot of choice over here, I'm also interested in the xgear one
Thanks

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts