What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My homemade iPad skin

woofWoof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wanted a texured leather skin for the back of my iPad that would still fit inside my Zaggmate. But.....didn't really like any of the choices or pricing. So I ordered some leather and did it myself. The DD is my own "Double D" brand that I burned into it.

Attachments

• Leather iPad skin.jpg
    Leather iPad skin.jpg
    528.1 KB · Views: 2,639

txdave13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks great. Although, I would have expected a "Double W" brand.

I'd love to see any other shots and if you have a how-to, that would be perfect.

Nice work.

bamfsig45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Id like to see it from other angles. Thought of offering custom ones to others for a good price?

dru9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very nice - how does it wrap around the edges?

iKan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iKan

Id like to see it from other angles. Thought of offering custom ones to others for a good price?

Although I haven't looked for one just yet... I may be interests in the leather skin.
I seem to be collecting (device) 'glove leather' skins... Seems to be aftermarket and months later found.
I have one for my early '90's Nokia, mid '90's Nokia, late '90's Nokia, early 2000 HP iPaq, mid 2000 Razor, late 2000 Blackjack, more recent iPhone. And now, I need one for my iPad! By-the-way, still have all those phones w/skins in great condition

Most reactions