What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music

Bluesjam

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just don't understand why to jail break, I look forward to updates and I'm really looking forward to 4.2. I don't want to screw that up. So many that JB complain about music, contacts not working, mine works great without any of that. I guess I just don't understand what every one gets from JB.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can understand the need to tinker and perfect, to put one's mark on something. In this case one would need special skills which I don't have. Like a good friend on another forum said:"Don't ask me to Jail Break it, I like it because it's shinyyyy!":D

martyh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipadh.png
See???

There is an option in iTunes settings to sync apps between your computer and the iPad. Make sure it's not selected. I suspect you have it checked and then, since the apps don't exist on your PC, it wants to remove them from your iPad.

Just a thought.

OP
L

Loxem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just don't understand why to jail break, I look forward to updates and I'm really looking forward to 4.2. I don't want to screw that up. So many that JB complain about music, contacts not working, mine works great without any of that. I guess I just don't understand what every one gets from JB.

Well i payed 600$ for ipad. Why would i pay another 100$ for apps and staff like that. I wont pay 6$ for game that I'll get bored after 2 days.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is an option in iTunes settings to sync apps between your computer and the iPad. Make sure it's not selected. I suspect you have it checked and then, since the apps don't exist on your PC, it wants to remove them from your iPad.

Just a thought.
When you purchase an app through the iTunes Store on your iPad then you sync it with iTunes on your computer, it transfers the app to your computer. It does not delete it from your iPad! The same holds true for any other content like music, books, podcasts, movies, etc.

martyh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I got my iPad now and am not seeing what the OP is seeing. Everything Syncs just fine bewteen my Windows 7 Laptop and my iPad. I don't know why you are seeing this problem. Sorry I can't help.:confused:

Most reactions