What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music for worship service

rbennett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently our church does not have anybody that can play a keyboard. We have singers (good singers) just no type of music. Is there a way we could set up an I-pad to play music though our sound system as the singers sing live and the singer controlling what verse is sung or repeat the chorus as many times as they like. Its a Pentecostal Church....
Also where can we get the music, we like all types from the old hymnals to the modern worship.

Thanks

OP
R

rbennett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried the Hymnal Sing app, not what I am looking for, looking for music with a little more ump... thanks for the advise. Could I buy and download sound tracks from I-tunes or do they even offer sound tracks.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, there are classical albums of organ music as well as albums of hymnals - but you can't try before you buy, so it's difficult to know in advance what would be appropriate. In addition, the iTunes downloads are typically based on the traditional album format, so you'd get about an hour's worth of music per download - and you're probably looking for something along the lines of that app - i.e where you've got hundreds of hymns that you can quickly select but you wanted the playing to be more 'forceful'.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts