What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiplayer Games

red_seal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey guys, me and my sis have been looking for multiplayer games to play with either our iPhone or iPad.

Me and her used to play ps3 and stuff against each other. We love dragon's crown lol But I'm trying to find something on the iPad or iPhone that is fun to play multiplayer. There doesn't seem to be any games that are really "multiplayer".

It's almost impossible for me to find what games support playing with one of your friends. Anyone know of any?

Deano1369

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, me and my sis have been looking for multiplayer games to play with either our iPhone or iPad.

Me and her used to play ps3 and stuff against each other. We love dragon's crown lol But I'm trying to find something on the iPad or iPhone that is fun to play multiplayer. There doesn't seem to be any games that are really "multiplayer".

It's almost impossible for me to find what games support playing with one of your friends. Anyone know of any?
Hi there,

If your looking for MMORPG then I can suggest afew,

You have arcane legends and of course the biggest MMO out there at the moment Order & Chaos online which I suggest you take a look at if your into these kinda games.

If your after shoot em up FPS type games like call of duty then I suggest you take alook at all the modern combat range, they are awesome!

OP
red_seal

red_seal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Awe thank you, those are good suggestions

I personally wish there was a multiplayer game like journey on the iphone, or dragon's crown or some kind of racing game. Oh Well : (

Deano1369

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awe thank you, those are good suggestions

I personally wish there was a multiplayer game like journey on the iphone, or dragon's crown or some kind of racing game. Oh Well : (
No problem :)

If you decide to play order & chaos let me know I can help you boost etc,

Racing game online - asphalt 8: airborne

I recommend typing into the App Store "Gameloft"

They make so many decent multiplayer games :)

P.s I also recommend downloding the twitch.tv app or viewing it on desktop as all these games are being streamed there live by gamers from all over the world with video and chat functions ;)

OP
red_seal

red_seal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Awe okay awesome, will totally will do! : )

I really wish nintendo would just make mario kart for all devices but oh well *giggles

I really like my ps vita for games but my sister would never get one. I love iOS, I'm just really surprised that there's not that many games to play multiplayer in real time

Deano1369

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pretty much all of gamelofts MMo's, FPS, a racing games are all online mulitiplayer games :)

Most reactions

Latest posts