What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multi-Tasking This Summer

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple just announced that the first of seven new features to their OS 4.0 (releasing this summer) is multi-tasking. Apple says it has a way to develop multi-tasking so that it doesn't drain battery life or effect foreground application performance.

TheBaron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And they just announced organizing apps with the use of a folder system. This upgrade looks amazing!

jgorman13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Summer? Watching the engadget blog, but i didnt know it wasnt coming out for a while

OP
DavidNM

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Multiple exchange accounts w/ push - are they taking on Blackberry?

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea... they'll release it to developers for a few months. It will probably be available to the rest of us mid to late June.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
funny that they are talking about google search suggestions....ipad already has that

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are they really spending this much time on iAd? That should have been a separate event...I don't care how corporations are going to disrupt my experience with more advertising.

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The consumer doesn't care about iAd so much... but us developers do!!! :p

Most reactions

Latest posts