What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving Photos

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How can I move photos from my origional ipad to my new ipad air?

Did you try to make a backup of the first iPad and then use it on the new iPad Air? Usually, when that's done, your pictures get transferred over, also.

Marilyn

P.S. I deleted your other thread you started today on this same topic. Making more than one post not only fragments the conversation and makes it hard to follow - it's against the forum rules. Please keep any follow-ups, discussion or updates on this topic to this thread; do not start another. Thanks for your understanding.

chinajon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are not using iTunes... hint hint...
You can use dropbox for several free gigabytes. You can also email the photos. Yeah, these methods take a lot of time.
That's why using iTunes, and using your PC as a place to store photos and syncing the ones you want to your portable devices makes a lot of sense. Do you have a computer that you can use as a photo-bank?

caq

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If she has both updated with the newest iOS, can she Airdrop them as long as she is connected to wifi? I just discovered Airdrop by accident last week and have been Airdropping left and right, LOL I didn't have to email photos, recipes, documents, etc. Makes it so nice.

Most reactions

Latest posts