What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving pdf, powerpoint presentations and wav. videos to iPad for use with customers

BINDER141

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, As a salesperson, I have sales material in the formats above. Is there a way to create a folder and move them from my pc to my iPad mini, so I can show them to customers?Thank you.

Kricke

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi,

I use "Goodreader" and "iBooks" to store all my PDF files on the iPad. To get them there I upload the files needed to "Dropbox" and import them via the 'open in' feature.

For ppt files - I use "Keynote" to present them. Again, the import is done through Dropbox and open in.

As far as wav files are concerned, there are several apps in the AppStore which support this format. I use either Buzzplayer or convert them to mp3.
The same goes for video files, of course, the apps needed depend on the video format.

Hope this helps.

Knut

Most reactions

Latest posts