What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moving bookmarks off iPad and to my PC

sethm1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On my iPad I have saved a number of websites to the iPad's Home Screen - via the "Add to Home" process.

I would like to copy them to my PC, to later add to Bookmark folder in Firefox.

Is this posible?

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Open the link, Safari should open, at which time you can highlight the address bar and copy. Open a document (word/Pages) and paste the link into it. Repeat for each home button. once done, export the resulting word/pages file to your PC then copy each one to Firefox's address bar, then bookmark them once they come up. repeat.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There is no direct way (that I know of).

You'll need to copy and/or email the URLs from Safari after opening the site.

You could use the copy option and paste each one into a note or email, instead of emailing them one at at time.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Open the link, Safari should open, at which time you can highlight the address bar and copy. . .

It's not necessary to highlight the address. There is a copy option in the share (box/arrow) icon to the left of the URL field. Does the same thing, only easier. Other than that, this is pretty much what I was thinking.

Most reactions