What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies

uk_headhunter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, have my first iPad2, I would love to know how to place a few movies on it if it is at all possible as I am away from home for some time and would like just to take this with me without a DVD player and a load of films etc. many thanks for any help give

Mavlar81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
uk_headhunter said:
Hi all, have my first iPad2, I would love to know how to place a few movies on it if it is at all possible as I am away from home for some time and would like just to take this with me without a DVD player and a load of films etc. many thanks for any help give

AvPlayer HD is a great App that's available in the App Store that will let u play any movies without converting them, grab the movie u want and drag and drop into iTunes then just Sync, job done

Sent from my white 16gb iPad 2 using iPF

OP
uk_headhunter

uk_headhunter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cheers this seems the app for me, thanks for your reply

TCstr8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got an Ipad 2 as well, and had this same question. Problem was that Itunes would not sync some movies. So I downloaded Good Player ($2.99) and then go into Itunes, click on my device, click on APPS in the top menu bar, then scroll down to File Sharing, choose Good Player, then add movies there. Good Player has played 4 or 5 movies that Itunes wouldn't sync with no problems.

Most reactions