What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies on iPad?

metaMeerkat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am I able to watch movies online on my iPad2? And which programme, or app - if any - do I need? Any recommended links?
Would LOVE to do this...

... de reir a cheile a thogtar na caisleain ...

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried the Netflix app?The app is free,but you pay for watching the movies.

OP
metaMeerkat

metaMeerkat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for both recommendations. Will try them...

... de reir a cheile a thogtar na caisleain ...

scudder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have avi or dvix movies ripped from your DVDs or other source then I suggest AVPlayer HD from App Store. Plays almost every format and it is simply a case of drag and drop into the folder on the App page of iTunes. I love this App!

jurdanwick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the development of our technology, Many of them are utilizing the internet. So, They watching the movies on ipad also. Many mobiles have wide screens with quality visible things and some of them are more interesting while watching movie on iPads. Please produce some more attachments about the topic for view detail information.

Marhz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For playing movies in any format I would suggest VLC, works like a charm :)

Calkid44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scudder said:
If you have avi or dvix movies ripped from your DVDs or other source then I suggest AVPlayer HD from App Store. Plays almost every format and it is simply a case of drag and drop into the folder on the App page of iTunes. I love this App!

Most formats play on Ipad2 with drag and drop into your Itunes, however some formats don't yet there are many free file conversion on line to change the format to play on your Ipad so no need to spend the money on an app, food for thought

Most reactions

Latest posts