What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Twitter app for iPad besides native one?

metaMeerkat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope you have ideas. I manage a few accounts, and need to schedule tweets. The native iPad app is brilliant, but NOT for scheduling tweets. Any recommendations?

... de reir a cheile a thogtar na caisleain ...

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
metaMeerkat said:
Hope you have ideas. I manage a few accounts, and need to schedule tweets. The native iPad app is brilliant, but NOT for scheduling tweets. Any recommendations?

Tweetbot is highly rated and very popular.

OP
metaMeerkat

metaMeerkat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Midranger4 said:
Tweetbot is highly rated and very popular.

Thanks! will try it...

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love Echofon for the iPad. I use the native one on my iPhone though. Not sure if Echofon lets you schedule tweets.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
metaMeerkat

metaMeerkat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have downloaded the paid version of Tweetbot and thank you for your kind advice! I have not managed to figure out how to schedule tweets with it though. This remains a major downfall for me of the app. Maybe I miss something?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
metaMeerkat said:
I have downloaded the paid version of Tweetbot and thank you for your kind advice! I have not managed to figure out how to schedule tweets with it though. This remains a major downfall for me of the app. Maybe I miss something?

Sorry. I missed that part of your post. I don't know of any app that will schedule a tweet. Had not even thought of it as a feature.

Last edited:

AmazingGraceTx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use hoot suite. I like it a lot. It seems to have a good interface and I can update my status with twitter and Facebook as I choose to.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I found an app called SendQ. According to the app's description it is not possible to automatically send messages. Apple blocks it to prevent spamming.

So, I'd say your best bet is a web service that you can access via Safari. And please don't use it to spam.

Most reactions